Colorado Quitclaim Deed
This Quitclaim Deed form is used to convey an interest in real estate. A Quitclaim Deed does not include any promise or guarantee by the person making it (i.e. the Grantor) about the nature or quality of that interest, or even if any interest exists at all. This type of deed may be useful in cases where a party is unable to transfer a fee simple estate or make promises about the title.
Among others, this form includes the following key provisions:
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
- Consideration paid: A record of the valuable consideration paid should a dispute arise;
- Grantor’s and Grantee’s name and address: To locate the parties to the deed;
- City and County where property is located: Describes the property with specificity;
- Signature of parties: Binding them to the deed; and
- Notary Acknowledgment: Notarization will make it more difficult for any third party to challenge the validity of the Deed and will allow the Deed to be recorded as a public record.
State Law Compliance:
- Instructions and checklist for Quitclaim Deed
- ??? Quitclaim Deed
This form was designed for use in Colorado.
Add to cart
||Colorado Quitclaim Deed
||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers
||Available (requires Flash plug-in)
||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)
|| Microsoft Word
Rich Text Format
||In Stock. Instant Download
||Unlimited number of prints
||Less than 1 minute (approx.)
||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee
|| Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:
We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee - if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
* According to the 2007 Altman Weil Survey of Law Firm Economics, the average attorney rate is $252.50 per hour.